Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Simple Pleasures

I must share my latest purchase because it makes me so happy. I literally spent $3.00 on it and it is such a comfortable, practical, simple thing. It’s my new housedress,

Why is my fine young self wearing a housedress? Because its the most comfortable thing i own and from faraway it looks like a regular dress. I know that I am rather young to be sporting a housedress but this thing is a cool housedress. Its black, knee length, tighter on top them flares out. I know what you’re thinking- is she going out for cocktails? . .I guess I could be if the dress were not made of terrycloth. You know, like a towel. Yes, it’s cute, and made of a towel! So even if you are not totally dry after you’ve toweled off you have a dress, made of a towel, to help you out. And its black- so it more flattering. Its like wearing a robe- but classier. My life is very hectic at the moment so it really is the little things that make things seem easier. Ahhh, I almost feel like I’m wrapped up in a soft little blanket right now. I’ll take a pic when I’m not wearing it and show you guys my favorite dress. :-)))

3 comments:

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

im a towel man myself ms

Nice spot u have here, hope u don’t mind the drive by, do chk me out one day

rawdawgbuffalo and if u like what u read, maybe u will come back, even Blog Roll Me

Wuthering said...

hey V! Where's the pic??? sounds comfy.

any vents about the studies??? i could use some telling it like it is!!

Anonymous said...

Hey a 3 dollar purchase is always a great thing. And actually, you could also wear it to the beach or pool or a random picnic. If you ask me, it sounds quite multi-functional!

-C.